About the apprenticeship
A Stores Apprentice will be contributing to maintaining an efficient, safe and clean environment conforming to strict quality and health standards.
Duties will include but not be limited to
- Receive and inspect materials delivered
- Log incoming and outgoing stock
- Carry out regular stock checks
- Pack materials ready for despatch
- Keeping accurate records
- Adhere to strict cleanliness, health and safety practices
- Other duties as reasonably requested
This is a very supportive employer and a first-class environment to work in.
A full-time position and career will be considered for the right person following successful completion of the apprenticeship process and based on company finances at the time.