Please note this vacancy has expired and is no longer accepting applications. To view our current live vacancies that are similar to this one, please click on the button below to search related vacancies.Show related vacancies
About the apprenticeship
Cobra Biologics, based on Keele University Campus has an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to carry out a Stores Apprenticeship in a busy stores area. Reporting to the Stores Supervisor, the Stores Assistant Apprentice will be responsible for maintaining the storage systems of the business and ensuring that operational efficiency, quality, health & safety targets and standards according to the code of conduct are met.
Core tasks for the roles include:
- Adhere to strict health, safety and environmental policies and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Receive and inspect materials delivered to site.
- Support the receipt, storage and issue of materials destined for use within the manufacturing facility and development and QC laboratories.
- Maintain stores documentation accurately and concisely at all times.
- Maintain an inventory of all materials stored and advise on purchase when the inventory of a stored item is low.
This position will offer the right candidate a gateway into a career the Science and Technology industry. Following the initial Stores Apprenticeship it is expected that the successful candidate will have a number of opportunities open to build a career with a first class employer.
Full time position and career considered for the right person following successful completion of the apprenticeship process and based on company finances at the time