About the apprenticeship
Cobra Biologics, based on Keele University Campus has an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to carry out a Stores Apprenticeship in a busy stores area. Reporting to the Stores Supervisor, the Stores Assistant Apprentice will be responsible for maintaining the storage systems of the business and ensuring that operational efficiency, quality, health & safety targets and standards according to the code of conduct are met.
Core tasks for the roles include:
- Adhere to strict health, safety and environmental policies and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Receive and inspect materials delivered to site.
- Support the receipt, storage and issue of materials destined for use within the manufacturing facility and development and QC laboratories.
- Maintain stores documentation accurately and concisely at all times.
- Maintain an inventory of all materials stored and advise on purchase when the inventory of a stored item is low.
This position will offer the right candidate a gateway into a career the Science and Technology industry. Following the initial Stores Apprenticeship it is expected that the successful candidate will have a number of opportunities open to build a career with a first class employer.
Full time position and career considered for the right person following successful completion of the apprenticeship process and based on company finances at the time