Please note this vacancy has expired and is no longer accepting applications. To view our current live vacancies that are similar to this one, please click on the button below to search related vacancies.Show related vacancies
About the apprenticeship
Shavington Primary School are currently looking for two Teaching and Learning Assistants to support the safeguarding, learning and development of our students within the classroom and playground.
As an apprentice with Shavington Primary School, you will work as an employed member of the team whilst working to achieve your Level 2 qualification in - Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools.
- To provide curriculum and learning support for students, including the collation of evidence of progression.
- Ensure that all students make the best possible progress in all areas of teaching and learning, curriculum, personal, social and emotional development.
- To work as part of a dedicated professional team of teachers and teaching assistants.
- To uphold and support the school's ethos and values.
- To work in line with whole school policies including safeguarding.
- To support the importance of target setting and pupil data collection.
- To provide support to teachers and other school staff, working directly with students, ensuring that the relevant programmes of professional development is enabled and facilitated to ensure continued improvement and raised standards.
- To ensure all Health and Safety arrangements are effectively implanted, including child protection, all aspects of safeguarding, well-being and student behaviour.
- To make sure supervision is effective at all times including the start and end of the day, break and lunch times and during P.E.
- To work closely with carers, parents and other agencies.
- To be able to work across the Key Stages and age ranges providing cover in the absence of a colleague.
Please Note: This post will follow the School "Term time" holiday structure and therefore the salary will be paid monthly on a Pro Rata basis.
- For the right candidate there are opportunities within this school and it's Multi Academy trust to continue to grow professionally