About the apprenticeship
You will be assisting in the design and development of the Content Management System to enable all staff to manage content.
- To assist in editing web site content
- To assist/train staff in editing content
- To update social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Ensure content adheres to Trust, Safeguarding & GDPR requirement
- Ensure that content is accurate, up to date and provides an excellent user experience
- Assist on improving the website(s) usability and future updates
- Manage your own workload, prioritising job tasks and ensuring timely delivery
- Undertake additional duties, as required, from time to time
The Alpha Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service along with other stringent vetting and induction processes
The possibility of progression to a permanent role and promotion for the right candidate.