Prepares employees to contribute to the safer use of hazardous substances
This qualification is designed for those who use substances hazardous to health at work. It introduces candidates to substances, the risks and controls available, and outlines what to expect from a control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH) assessment. The qualification willprepare employees to the safer use of hazardous substancces in their workplaces.
What does the course cover?
This qualification covers:
- Definition and types of substances hazardous to health in the workplace
- Health effects of hazardous substances and their causes
- COSHH assessments and control options
- Responsibilities imposed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002
- Designed for: All employees
- Course duration: Half day
- Assessment method: Multiple choice test of 30 questions
- Exam time: 1 hour