Enables employees to contribute to the development of safer manual handling methods and tasks
This qualification introduces candidates to the hazards and risks involved in manual handling and outlines what to expect from a manual handling assessment. It will enable employees to develop safer manual handling techniques in the workplace.
What does the course cover?
This qualification covers:
- The process of manual handling in the workplace
- Manual handling injuries and the activities which cause them
- Manual handling assessment and the control options
- Responsibilities imposed by the Manual Handling Operations Regulations
- Designed for: All employees
- Course duration: 3 hours
- Assessment method: Multiple choice test of 30 questions