This qualification enables learners to develop existing skills and gain knowledge of key areas for efficient customer service, such as communicating with customers and handling customer information. This course is suitable for anyone interested in customer service and for those who are hoping for career progression or employment opportunities in the customer service industry.
This course consists of seven manageable units:
- Unit 1: Principles of customer service and delivery
- Unit 2: Understand customers
- Unit 3: Understand employer organisations
- Unit 4: Understand how to communicate with customers
- Unit 5: Understand how to handle customer information
- Unit 6: Understand how to resolve problems and deliver customer service to challenging customers
- Unit 7: Understand how to develop customer relationships
This is an online course studied via distance learning. To complete this course, learners will need access to a computer and a basic level of IT knowledge.
Studying via distance learning means learners can choose when and where they study. A dedicated Learner Support Advisor provides support to learners throughout the course.
Who is suitable?
This qualification is ideal for anyone aged 19 years old or above who is currently working in a customer-facing role. Anyone who is looking to get a job where the role involves customer service knowledge as a key component of the position should also apply.
Full or partial funding for this course is dependent upon age, employment status and level of income. Learners must meet one or more eligibility criteria that includes:
- Anyone aged 19 years or over
- Living in Greater Manchester or in a Non-Devolved Authority region of England
- Not already holding a Level 2 qualification
- In employment but earning less than £17,500 annually
- Currently unemployed
- Recently been made redundant