Total People – Making Apprenticeships Work For You
Trust Total People to help you build a better business with highly skilled, industry related apprentices.
We take the time to understand your organisation and our dedicated apprenticeship teams will help to support you recruit the right apprentice, or upskill current staff with relevant qualifications, for business success.
Why Are Total People Leaders in Learning?
A typical apprentice delivers productivity gains of more than £10,000 per year, and consumers are far more likely to purchase from an apprentice employer*. Add to this a full training package, and the opportunity to mould employees into professionals with an ethos that fits exactly to your business, and it’s clear to see that employing an apprentice will not only make a vital contribution to you, but the wider UK economy.
We understand that you probably already know all that. So the real question is why choose Total People?
• Quality assured - Ofsted Grade 2 - Good (May 2017)
• Registered on Register of Training Organisation (RoTO) and Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (RoATP)*
• Our apprentices achieve more than the national average (74% average at Total People compared to the national private provider rate of 66%)
• The employers we work with are much more satisfied than the national average (96% at Total People compared to 89%)
• Working with 2000+ employers - Understanding of broad needs
• Great Information and Guidance (IAG) - Matrix accredited
• Investor in People since 2001
• Recommended by 96% of our employers (FE Choices independent survey)
• Social enterprise – all money reinvested into provision
• Range of partners – we can bring in niche / bespoke partners to create a solution
• Solution focused - able to support on identifying and tracking ROI
Hear From Our Partners
Don't just take our word for it, click here to watch and read some inspiring testimonials directly from our apprentices, employers and partners.
What Options Are Available?
Unlike other providers, we offer apprenticeships in a wealth of industries, job roles and qualifications in order to suit your business. We cover qualifications in over 30 different professions, so whether you want to employ an apprentice or upskill your current workforce in a specific skill, we can help you.
Click here to see some of the options we have available.