M-Futures is an exciting chance to gain real work experience with construction, engineering or property companies across Manchester, get paid a wage and study towards a Higher Level Apprenticeship in Construction Management.
Applications for M-Futures 2019 are now closed but please check back for updates on any future M-Futures intakes.
Get experience and gain NVQ and HNC qualifications
M-Futures is a two-year programme that mixes on-the-job training with studying for professional apprenticeship qualifications. It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity to work with the city’s biggest construction players and can pave the way to a life-changing career in construction management.
Apprentices learn professional construction skills and graduate with a Level 4 NVQ in Construction and Building Services Management and a HNC qualification.
M-Futures is open to:
- Males and females of any age
- Learners who hold a level 3 qualification or an A-Level or equivalent in a relevant subject with related work experience
- Residents of Greater Manchester or those who are studying or have studied at a Manchester college
- Learners who want to develop a management career in construction, rather than a tools based apprenticeship.
Heritage or Contemporary
There are two pathways available on the M-Futures programme:
- Contemporary - Work on projects that are creating modern buildings such as mixed use retail, leisure, apartment and office developments.
- Heritage - Work on major projects that are restoring older buildings such as the re-development of the Grade1 Listed Manchester Town Hall.