Total People is one of the largest suppliers of work-based learning in the North West of England. As a company, we reinvest all surplus revenue straight back into improving our training initiatives. On our last inspection Total People was awarded a ‘Grade 2’, placing them in the top 15% of training providers in the entire country.
Supporting a wide range of businesses and learners
Currently supporting over 1800 employers and 4500 learners, Total People is organised into occupationally specific areas, each of which has competent and qualified Training Advisers with a wealth of knowledge in their particular field. Total People has training centres throughout the North West and Midlands with professional staff on hand to answer any training queries, and, in addition, fully equipped training workshops designed to support and assist learners to reach their potential.
Comprehensive training services
Total People provides a comprehensive range of training services to businesses, including:
- Advice and support for recruitment
- Detailed initial assessment of both the job role and the employee to determine the appropriate qualification and level
- Access to Apprenticeship programmes and funding for them
- Nationally recognised training to meet the individual needs of employees
- Regular monitoring and review of the training programme to ensure success
- Access to short courses to enhance the training programme e.g. First Aid at Work, Food Safety, Manual Handling and Assessor Training
- Mentor training and support for Supervisors
- Advice on current legislation including Health and Safety and Equal Opportunities in relation to the Apprenticeship
- Up to date information on qualification developments
How do you get involved?
To get involved, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!