Training courses for workers in Greater Manchester and Lancashire through Total People.
Total People, in partnership with The Growth Company, are offering workers in Greater Manchester and Lancashire the opportunity to attend free training courses. If you are a business with 250 employees or less with training needs for your staff, we want to speak to you.
The courses are designed to build specialist skills, knowledge and confidence, and are a great way to enhance the personal and professional development of today’s workforce. They also support continuing professional development.
Are you interested? Do you want to find out more?
Here’s what you need to know:
- There are a range of courses available - we cna work with you to deliver short courses suited to your specific needs
- Most courses are one day courses lasting seven hours
- There is no cost to you or your business. The courses are fully funded by the European Skills Fund*
- The courses are delivered in convenient locations in the local area
- Availability is strictly on a first-come, first-served based
- The courses will be delivered flexibly from September 2019
- If a group of staff from the same business wish to take advantage of the training, the courses can be delivered as a series of training sessions to meet individual business needs.
Registration is really easy, just express your interest and we’ll contact you to confirm and organise your training.
Below is an outline of the different types of courses we can offer to your staff:
Coaching / Mentoring
- What is a Mentor?
- Introduction to Coaching
- Bookkeeping (Level 2)
- Managing Budgets and Resources
Health and Social Care
- Communication in Health and Social Care
- Cleaning and Support Service Skills
- Dementia Awareness
- Mental Health Awareness
- Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care (Level 2)
- Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care (Level 3)
- Food safety
- Personal Licence
- Professional Cook (Level 2)
- Hospitality - Food and Beverage (Level 2)
- Kitchen Services (Level 2)
- Food Production Cooking (Level 2)
Management and Leadership
- Building Stakeholder Relationships
- Contributing to the Delivery of a Project
- Managing a Team to Achieve Results
- Managing Budget and Resources
- Managing Daily Activities to Achieve Results
- Managing Data and Information
- Managing Own Personal and Professional Development
- Principals of Management and Leadership
- Chair and Leading Meetings
- Project Management
- Negotiate in a Business Environment
- Develop a Presentation
- Deliver a Presentation
- Implement Change
Register your interest
If you have any questions relating to the range of courses available and eligibility criteria, please get in touch via 03333 222 666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Eligibility criteria applies.