Unless otherwise stated, the copyright of all the information/materials (including without limitation all articles, text, images, logos, downloadable documents and videos) on this website is held by Total People. Information/materials may not be published in any other format without the express written permission of Total People.
Users must not republish any information/materials on another website, or in any other electronic or print medium, without the prior written permission of Total People. If you would like to use a graphic or logo, you must request permission.
For further information on permitted use, or to request permission to republish information/materials, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Before creating a text link from your website to a website maintained by Total People, please contact email@example.com. We reserve the right to request the removal of any link. If you think we would be interested in linking to your website, please contact us.
Please click here to read our privacy notices.
Please note that the information published on this website concerning courses is intended for guidance purposes only and does not constitute a contract. Total People makes every effort to ensure that the information published on its website is up-to-date and accurate. However, we may have to make changes to this information both before and after a candidate’s admission without notice. The availability of courses may change and the choice of subjects may be limited by timetable, staffing and/or available places on a course.
Total People endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is correct, but does not accept any liability for loss due to errors or omissions.
To the best of our ability, we check the content of the webpages linked to and from this site, for suitability for the stated purpose of the link, accuracy of the content and suitability for the users of our website. However, we take no responsibility for the contents of third party websites, their continued accuracy and suitability, their practices regarding privacy, or the availability of linked pages.
If you would like to report an inaccuracy or any other problem relating to the content of this website or a linked website, please contact us.
We do appreciate, and act on, feedback from our users.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Total People, whose registered office is Total People, Group House, King Street, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 9LZ Total People is part of the LTE Group.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Total People and LTE Group and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be chosen by random selection. The decision of Total People will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by phone call and email.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By submitting your details, you agree to the use of your personal information for the purposes of administering our website services, sending you course details and related information.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Total People and not to any other party.