Please note this vacancy has expired and is no longer accepting applications. To view our current live vacancies that are similar to this one, please click on the button below to search related vacancies.Show related vacancies
About the apprenticeship
The core tasks associated with this role will include much of the following:
- Help teachers prepare lesson materials and equipment
- Get the classroom ready for lessons and clear away afterwards
- Work with groups and individual pupils to make sure they understand their work and stay focussed
- Watch, record and report pupils' progress to teachers
- Supervise group activities, including outings and sports events
- Provide a safe and healthy environment and follow safeguarding procedures
- Help teachers manage class behaviour
- Look after children who are upset or unwell
- Lead classes with help from the teacher
This is a rewarding professional career with plenty of job satisfaction.
Full-time position considered for the right candidate based upon successful completion of the apprenticeship process and based on school finances at the time.