Please note this vacancy has expired and is no longer accepting applications. To view our current live vacancies that are similar to this one, please click on the button below to search related vacancies.Show related vacancies
About the apprenticeship
Core tasks include:
- Measuring the work area and setting out the first rows of bricks (courses) and the damp course
- Mixing mortar by hand or with a mechanical mixer
- Laying bricks and applying the mortar with a trowel
- Shaping and trimming bricks using hammers, chisels and power tool
- Checking that courses are straight using water or laser spirit levels and plumb lines.
- Carrying out other related building activities as reasonably requested
- Taking care to meet with good health & safety practice at all times
- Other related tasks as reasonably requested
Candidates will start on the national apprentice hourly rate.