About the apprenticeship
Scott Brothers, Holmes Chapel are looking to recruit a Customer Service Co-Ordinator Apprentice.
Duties/responsibilities to include:
- Accurate entry of sales orders onto SAP ensuring that all necessary data is captured, correct pricing is used, and other confirmations are sent
- Ensuring all orders are delivered off across all online platforms
- Timely response to all customer enquiries by email, telephone, post or portals
- Be responsible for all customer returns relating web orders and notifying relevant departments of pending returns
- Office administration and housekeeping as directed by line manager
- Other duties as instructed by line manager
- Flexibility to support other businesses in the group
- Ensure that all filing and records are kept up to date using agreed methods, such as PODs and copies of customers’ orders where applicable
- Be aware of stock levels in the business to assist the management in ensuring that an acceptable balance between stock levels and service is met
- Represent the business professionally and provide the first-rate customer service at all times, both internally and externally
The successful candidate will be dynamic and passionate about customer service; you will have strong communication skills, be IT literate and will enjoy working within a team environment.
If you are ready for a fresh challenge and would like to gain a professional qualification whilst working for a growing online retail business, then we would love to hear from you.
We’re looking for an ambitious individual who is looking to grow with our business. This job enables you to gain experience whilst having the opportunity to gain a level 2 qualification in customer service and further qualifications if you choose.
Full-time position considered for the right person following successful completion of the apprenticeship process.