About the apprenticeship
This is a full-time role for 18 months working within our Human Resources department. Throughout the apprenticeship you will learn how all different departments make up the HR function and whilst working within the HR Transformation project team you will gain invaluable experience in understanding how working digitally can transform HR departments.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming calls, responding to emails, and providing administrative duties.
- Work effectively as part of a team as well as on own initiative.
- Develop and deliver excellent communication skills.
- Deal with all queries in an efficient way
- Accurately maintain records
- Meet agreed targets and helping to support the delivery of key objectives
- Effectively use IT systems
- Gain a good understanding of key policies and procedures
- Demonstrates the company’s values, behaviours that drive business performance, customer and quality excellence and engagement of our people
This is an 18 months fixed appointment.