About the apprenticeship
An exciting opportunity for someone to work closely with the Social Media team to help promote and establish our brand to the public.
- Using online and Social Media Platforms such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram and other forms of media to help drive customer sales
- Use design elements to build and implement campaigns to drive sales
- Will be working as part of a team to help drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention
- Ability to work in a professional manner to attract external stakeholders
- Ability to understand the customer life cycle with regards to customer relationship marketing
- Will research, collate and organise website ideas
- Taking notes and creating action plans for the website and other forms of media content
- Responsible for managing the content on the site, such as changing banners, updating imagery, uploading videos etc
- Produce reports on the website and website data
- Assist with the management of our server
Upon completion of the Digitlal Marketing Apprenticeship - possible full time employment.