Please note this vacancy has expired and is no longer accepting applications. To view our current live vacancies that are similar to this one, please click on the button below to search related vacancies.Show related vacancies
About the apprenticeship
We are searching for an enthusiastic motor vehicle technician apprentice to carry out all aspects of servicing and maintaining of light vehicles. Areas will include general servicing covering ; engines, exhaust systems, air-conditioning and security features etc.
- Finding and identifying mechanical faults
- Servicing Vehicles
- Using hand held and fixed equipment
- Carrying out repairs
- Carrying out routine servicing and checks
- Working to strict health & safety practice
This is a very supportive employer.
Candidates must be prepared to travel to Openshaw College, Manchester or Wythenshawe Campus in 2021 to carry out six weekly block release day learning sessions throughout an academic year,
- Full time position considered for the right candidate following successful completion of the apprenticeship process and based on company finances at the time