Please note this vacancy has expired and is no longer accepting applications. To view our current live vacancies that are similar to this one, please click on the button below to search related vacancies.Show related vacancies
About the apprenticeship
The employer has asked that you do not contact them directly. Doing so could jeopardise your application.
We are searching for an enthusiastic motor vehicle technician apprentice to carry out all aspects of servicing and maintaining of light vehicles.
Areas will include:
- General servicing covering; engines, exhaust systems, air-conditioning and security features etc.
- Finding and identifying mechanical faults
- Advising owners on the repairs needed
- Providing time and cost estimates for jobs
- Carrying out repairs
- Carrying out routine servicing and checks
- Using fault analysing equipment
- Using hand held tools
- Other tasks as reasonably requested
- Working to strict health & safety practice
The starting apprentice rate may be reviewed straight away based on the experience of the successful candidate.
Full-time position for the right person following successful completion of the apprenticeship process and based on company finances at the time.