Please note this vacancy has expired and is no longer accepting applications. To view our current live vacancies that are similar to this one, please click on the button below to search related vacancies.Show related vacancies
About the apprenticeship
We are a specialist organisation supporting young people with Autism and Learning Difficulties, inclusive of complex communication, sensory and behavioural needs to access meaningful education and community living experiences.
We have an Outstanding school and 4 care settings in Warrington, offering 52- & 38-week residential support and education day placements to young people.
Purpose and scope:
The following details provide an overview of the main responsibilities attached to the post. The list is not exclusive, and you will have ample opportunity to engage in the wide range of activities and duties.
Duties and responsibilities:
Act as a key worker to several young people, working in partnership with them and any other relevant persons to identify needs and coordinate / implement their individual care plans.
- As a keyworker contributes to the process of assessment, implementation recording and reviewing of the individual care plan to the standards identified in the service specification
- Maintain a warm and caring environment which is appropriate and stimulating so that young people can receive good physical, emotional, social and intellectual care
- Contribute to the assessment, recording and reporting of individual care plans according to the standards identified in the service specification
- Maintain good communication both within the home and with appropriate external agencies
- Maintain the existing record keeping systems, contribute and write reports for meetings as necessary
- Be aware of and comply with any statutory requirements, policies, equal opportunities and local requirements of social services
Undertake such other work as may be determined by the Directors of Bright Futures Care Limited from time to time, up to or at a level consistent with the principal duties and responsibilities of the job.
- Possibility of a full time position after completion of apprenticeship for the right candidate