About Team Leading & Management
If you’ve got excellent communication and presentation skills, and you enjoy helping people to learn and develop, a management position would be perfect for you!
It provides individuals with the opportunity to learn and implement the core skills needed in today’s dynamic business environment.
Key responsibilities are likely to include supporting, managing and developing team members, managing projects, planning and monitoring workloads and resources, delivering operational plans, resolving problems, and building relationships internally and externally.
We offer a variety of Management Standards and Framework qualifications.
During the Apprenticeship you will cover areas such as:
- Managing personal development
- Develop working relationships with colleagues
- Communicate information and knowledge
- Set objectives and provide support for team members
- Plan, allocate and monitor work of a team
How do you get into Management?
You do not always need academic qualifications to start training working in Management. However, some employers may prefer you to have a good standard of general education such as GCSE’s, including English and Maths.
Typical skills needed to be a manager include:
- Good time management
- Interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Good communication
- Forward-planning and strategy