About the apprenticeship
Working as part of a small team, you will provide business administration support services to our colleagues and fulfil your purposes to ensure the organisation reaches its targets.
We are looking for people who are organised and dedicated to working in a busy environment.
The role may involve the following responsibilities:
Assisting with preparation of documents and organise the numbering, sorting, filing, storing and retrieval of documents
- Additional general administrative activities, which full training will be Creating and distributing insurance documents
- Administering and providing reports from Open GI when required
- Handling enquiries over the phone and in person
- provided for
- Data entry
- Working closely with other teams in the business
- Other duties as deemed necessary
If you are wondering if this role is suitable for you, take a look at the following questions below?
- Do you love working with people?
- Do you want to work in an office-based environment?
- Do you want to develop your skills in business administration?
- Are you organised?
- Are you enthusiastic?
- Do you like using your initiative and have a willingness to help others?
- Most importantly do you want to learn something new?
If yes to these questions we would love to hear from you!
Progression within the business following successful completion of the apprenticeship. Opportunities to upskill with internal and external training.