About the apprenticeship
Are you interested in a career in Engineering, but don't know where to start? Busch is currently recruiting for an Engineering Apprentices at the Crewe site. Full training to be provided by Busch GVT Ltd and Total People.
Core activities will include:
- Operation of workshop machines including Manual Lathe & Radial arm drill
- Hand tool operation
- Operation of 3 & 4 Axis CNC Milling Machines
- Operation of 3 & 4 Axis CNC Lathes
- Constant awareness of meeting with health & safety standards and practices
- Checking that work meets quality and technical standards through reading engineering drawings
- Using quality measurement tools
- Building of mechanical assemblies
Progression onto other Apprenticeship Programmes, Higher Education, Degree’s and company progression.