About the apprenticeship
Duties to include:
- The successful candidate will be working closely with the children to support their educational needs
- You need to be able to take direction from your teacher and work closely with other colleague
- You must be patient and caring and be a good team player
- Previous experience of working with primary aged children would be helpful but not essential
- Applicants will need to use their initiative and adapt quickly and intuitively to the needs of the child as well as being willing to work hard in a very busy school environment
Full employment as a Level 3 teaching assistant.