About the apprenticeship
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Handling day to day enquiries for recruitment and opportunities within the company
- Placement of security vacancies upon request at leisure to facilitate enquiries, with the Job Centre
- Ensuring readily available application packs for security officers, door supervisors on a PAYE and Sub Contract Basis
- Generating employee files upon their application and acceptance by the company for work.
- Sending out handbooks and company personnel manuals, terms and conditions of employment and ensuring receipt and return
- Ensuring all applicants has completed vetting procedures within the 16 week allowance period and that their status is acknowledged and updated with their file
- Complete all vetting in an effective and timely manner and to be escalated as and when necessary and to maintain strong working relationships between all parties until they are continually appraised and passed through the vetting probation
- Record and assist management of information within the employee file including the nature of information under the data protection act
- Processing of all company paperwork following policies and logging accordingly.
- Liaising with the employees of the company that are under the vetting procedure to abstract all relevant information in order to succeed within the vetting guidelines
- Weekly SIA license checker verification and report for logging
- Circulation of any supported emails, letters and documents supporting other colleagues
- After apprenticeship, you will be kept on and trained to a higher level