About the apprenticeship
- Three year apprenticeship in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Learning to install, maintain and repair industrial and commercial refrigerated equipment from walk in freezers to multiple air conditioning systems, chillers and Air Handling Units
- You will learn multiple interchangeable skills from pipe fitting, mechanical skills, electrics, fault finding and customer interaction.
- This trade is varied, with every day a different challenge
- Due to the nature of the role applying candidates must have a full driving licence, within 6 months of starting.
Once qualified, there are a number of career paths that can be followed: - Specialising in installations. - Specialising in refrigeration service & maintenance - Specialising in air conditioning service and maintenance. - Systems design. - Management. - Sales.