Recruit an apprentice
Grow your business with our apprenticeship recruitment service.
Our dedicated team can design bespoke recruitment plans and shortlisting support to suit your specific needs
We make it easy for you to hire an apprentice
We can ensure your ad-hoc or ongoing vacancies are promoted and filled with the right candidates
Connecting your business with apprentices
Our Total People Connect service is a fully supported recruitment service that connects your business with a pool of talented apprentices.
Our free recruitment service includes advertisements on the Total People and National Apprenticeships Service websites, as well as promotion via social media and other Total People marketing channels.
If you're looking to hire one or more apprentices, we’re here to help! We provide apprenticeship training in over 30 sectors and can help you find the ideal apprenticeship candidates.
Get in touch
Please complete this form and we'll get back to you
As part of our Connect service, your business can benefit from:
We'll provide an ongoing, trusted recruitment service and access to a pool of current and future potential apprentices.
We'll fully support you with work-based learning solutions and partner with you to provide qualifications for your apprentice.
We'll use our extensive apprenticeship knowledge to match your business needs.
We’ll advertise your vacancies across the UK on the National Apprenticeship Service website and pre-screen candidates for you.
We’ll advise you on apprenticeship funding, levy options and the apprenticeship recruitment and training process.
We'll provide you with a quick and free service to help grow your business.
We'll carry out skills gap analysis and recommendations for your business.
Recruitment and Engagement Team
Our dedicated Recruitment and Engagement team are focused on meeting your apprenticeship recruitment needs.
Our Recruitment and Engagement Advisers will provide you with a range of services including:
- creating targeted vacancy advertisements, supported by the latest market intelligence, to ensure effective job matching and to gain the highest number of applications
- Collaborating with you to create a recruitment advertising strategy with promotional activities such as such as working with Local Authorities and JCP to promote vacancies, promoting your vacancy to local schools, colleges and sixth forms, and using social media campaigns
- receiving and filtering applications against agreed specifications and shortlisting applicants for interview
- developing and delivering customised assessment days
- support in planning interviews and providing f post-interview feedback.
We work with businesses of all shapes and sizes, helping them to make the most of apprenticeships and work-based learning.View all
Get in touch
Whether you’d like to know more about a specific apprenticeship or ask a question, we’re here to help.