Reserve my Funding puts the non-levy paying employer firmly in control
Reserve my Funding is a new way for the Government to monitor and provide access to the funds that they set aside for apprenticeship training.
The system enables you – the employer - to reserve funding for an apprenticeship even before recruiting a new member of staff or offering an apprenticeship to an existing staff member.
This means that you can plan your training needs more effectively, safe in the knowledge that funds will be in place once the apprenticeship starts.
Get in touch
- Choose an apprenticeship standard that best suits the needs of your business
- Choose an apprenticeship provider from the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (RoATP) to deliver your apprenticeship training
- Find an End-Point Assessment Organisation (EPAO) to deliver the End-Point Assessment (EPA) for your chosen standard
- Reserve access to funding for apprenticeship training and assessment
- Agree contracts with providers
Once you have decided on the appropriate standard and appointed or informed the relevant member of staff, you must change the status of your funding needs from ‘reserved’ to ‘committed’ on the Apprenticeship Service account, at which point the funds will be released and the apprenticeship will start in the usual way.