Total People, in partnership with The Growth Company, are offering workers in Greater Manchester and Lancashire the opportunity to attend free training courses.
The courses are designed to build specialist skills, knowledge and confidence, and are a great way to enhance the personal and professional development of today’s workforce. They also support continuing professional development.
Are you interested? Do you want to find out more? Here’s what you need to know:
- There are a range of courses available in Management and Leadership, and Health and Social Care
- All the courses are one day courses lasting seven hours
- There is no cost to you or your business. The courses are fully funded by the European Skills Fund*
- The courses are delivered in convenient locations in the local area
- Availability is strictly on a first-come, first-served based
- The courses will be delivered flexibly between August and December 2019
- If a group of staff from the same business wish to take advantage of the training, the courses can be delivered as a series of training sessions to meet individual business needs.
Registration is really easy, just express your interest and we’ll contact you to confirm and organise your training.
Management and Leadership – One-day courses
- Building Stakeholder Relationships
- Contributing to the Delivery of a Project
- Managing a Team to Achieve Results
- Managing Budget and Resources
- Managing Daily Activities to Achieve Results
- Managing Data and Information
- Managing Own Personal and Professional Development
- Principals of Management and Leadership
Health and Social Care – One-day courses
- Communication in Health and Social Care
- Cleaning and Support Service Skills
- Dementia Awareness
- Mental Health Awareness.
If you have any questions relating to the range of courses available and eligibility criteria, please get in touch via 03333 222 666 or email email@example.com.
*Eligibility criteria applies.