Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright of all the information/materials (including without limitation all articles, text, images, logos, downloadable documents and videos) on this website is held by Total People. Information/materials may not be published in any other format without the express written permission of Total People
Please to read our privacy notices.
Users must not republish any information/materials on another website, or in any other electronic or print medium, without the prior written permission of Total People. If you would like to use a graphic or logo, you must request permission.
For further information on permitted use, or to request permission to republish information/materials, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Before creating a text link from your website to a website maintained by Total People, please contact email@example.com. We reserve the right to request the removal of any link. If you think we would be interested in linking to your website, please contact us.
Please note that the information published on this website concerning courses is intended for guidance purposes only and does not constitute a contract. Total People makes every effort to ensure that the information published on its website is up-to-date and accurate. However, we may have to make changes to this information both before and after a candidate’s admission without notice. The availability of courses may change and the choice of subjects may be limited by timetable, staffing and/or available places on a course.
Total People endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is correct, but does not accept any liability for loss due to errors or omissions.
To the best of our ability, we check the content of the webpages linked to and from this site, for suitability for the stated purpose of the link, accuracy of the content and suitability for the users of our website. However, we take no responsibility for the contents of third party websites, their continued accuracy and suitability, their practices regarding privacy, or the availability of linked pages.
If you would like to report an inaccuracy or any other problem relating to the content of this website or a linked website, please contact us.
We do appreciate, and act on, feedback from our users.
Terms and Conditions for Total People Limited, Refer a Friend
‘Referrer’ is the term used for a person who refers a friend to LTE Group t/a The Total People (‘Total People’) for a 16-19 course starting before 20th December 2023. Referrers must be a current student studying a 16-19 course for the 23/24 academic year.
2. ‘Referral’ or ‘Referee’ is the term for the person referred. Referees must not have previously enrolled to study with Total People for a 16-19 course during the 23/24 academic year.
3. Referees are required to hand their postcard to the enrolment team at the time of enrolment. All referrals submitted will be verified against the list of prospective students held by Total People and, to be eligible, the submitted referral must not already be on that list.
4. Subject to the referee being enrolled onto their 16-19 course, the referrer and referee will be rewarded a £25 Amazon voucher. Subject to the referee remaining enrolled and actively attending the course for a period of 3 months from the date of their enrolment, both the successful referrer and referee will be rewarded an additional £25 Amazon voucher.
5. Total People retains the right to substitute the voucher with another voucher of similar value in the event the original voucher offered is not available.
6. All vouchers will be emailed within seven days from the conditions in clause 5 above arising.
7. There is a limit of one referral postcard that can be submitted against the name of a referee.
8. This offer commences on the 9th October 2023 and terminates on 20th December 2023 Total People reserves the right to limit, reject, or cancel referrals made or caused to be made as a result of any referrer who disregards these terms and conditions.
9. Any participant found to be engaging in deceptive or fraudulent activities related to this referral program, including but not limited to providing false information or creating multiple accounts to exploit the program, will be immediately disqualified. Total People reserves the right to take further action against any individual or entity found to be participating in such activities.
10. While Total People strives to ensure the smooth operation of the referral program, it shall not be held liable for any disruptions, delays or failures that are beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to technical issues, postal delays, or third-party interferences.
By participating in the referral program, participants consent to LTE Group t/a The Total People collecting, storing, and processing their personal data. This data will be used solely for the purpose of this referral program and will be handled in accordance with applicable data protection law. The Total People will not share, distribute, or sell personal data to third parties unrelated to the referral program without explicit consent.