Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright of all the information/materials (including without limitation all articles, text, images, logos, downloadable documents and videos) on this website is held by Total People. Information/materials may not be published in any other format without the express written permission of Total People.
Users must not republish any information/materials on another website, or in any other electronic or print medium, without the prior written permission of Total People. If you would like to use a graphic or logo, you must request permission.
For further information on permitted use, or to request permission to republish information/materials, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Before creating a text link from your website to a website maintained by Total People, please contact email@example.com. We reserve the right to request the removal of any link. If you think we would be interested in linking to your website, please contact us.
Please click here to read our privacy notices.
Please note that the information published on this website concerning courses is intended for guidance purposes only and does not constitute a contract. Total People makes every effort to ensure that the information published on its website is up-to-date and accurate. However, we may have to make changes to this information both before and after a candidate’s admission without notice. The availability of courses may change and the choice of subjects may be limited by timetable, staffing and/or available places on a course.
Total People endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is correct, but does not accept any liability for loss due to errors or omissions.
To the best of our ability, we check the content of the webpages linked to and from this site, for suitability for the stated purpose of the link, accuracy of the content and suitability for the users of our website. However, we take no responsibility for the contents of third party websites, their continued accuracy and suitability, their practices regarding privacy, or the availability of linked pages.
If you would like to report an inaccuracy or any other problem relating to the content of this website or a linked website, please contact us.
We do appreciate, and act on, feedback from our users.
Terms and Conditions for Total People Limited, Work Life Skills Spread the Word Voucher Prize Draw
1. There is 1 prize of a £50 LoveToShop e-voucher
2. Open to UK residents aged 16 and over, excluding employees and relatives of Total People Limited.
3. Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 20th December 2020.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Entrants must leave a comment on the Total People Facebook promotional post at https://www.facebook.com/totalpeople with how you have boosted your work or life skills during lockdown.
6. The winner will be chosen at random.
7. The winner will be informed by a reply to their comment plus a Facebook message within 28 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen.
8. The winner’s name will be available on request.
9. The voucher will be emailed within 7 days of the winner confirming their address.
10. The promoter is Total People Limited.
11. By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.