Please note this vacancy has expired and is no longer accepting applications. To view our current live vacancies that are similar to this one, please click on the button below to search related vacancies.Show related vacancies
About the apprenticeship
Holmes Chapel Dental Practice in Holmes Chapel is looking to take on a keen and reliable Dental Nurse Apprentice to join the busy practice.
Holmes Chapel Dental Practice is looking for a caring individual, enthusiastic to learn new skills and work as part of a team.
Over 33 hours a week a successful applicant would develop their professional skills alongside a fantastic, hard working, and friendly team. Experience would be gained in:
- Reception duties - taking payments, booking appointments, clinical triage and advice to patients
- Decontamination - processing and sterilisation of instruments for use in dental surgery
- Chair side assistance - providing support to our dentists and therapists delivering care directly to patients
- Learners will have access to online learning packages and resources, and assigned qualified dental nurse mentor to support them locally.
- Full training will be provided by Holmes Chapel Dental Practice and Total People.
Full time position for the right person following successful completion of the apprenticeship process.