About the apprenticeship
Daily duties may include but are not limited to:
- Supporting children's learning under the direction of the nursery/reception teacher
- Ensure the safety and security of the children in the setting
- Promote learning and enjoyment through planned play experiences in line with the EYFS
- Carry out daily observations on the children using a variety of methods
- Have an understanding of the key person role and safeguarding and welfare requirements
To gain a recognised level 3 qualification and secure employment.