Recruitment is a dynamic and competitive industry, offering exciting career opportunities to the right person. Recruitment apprenticeships are generally used to develop new employees but are also used to upskill existing staff.
Benefits for employers
- Qualifications are tailored to specific job roles to fit the needs of businesses
- Improve staff loyalty and effectiveness
- Upskill existing staff
- Gain new talent
- Full funding is available subject to eligibility
Benefits for Learners
- Practice skills and apply knowledge required for career progression in the recruitment sector
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- It is a flexible training programme, allowing learners to choose from units that fit their needs and development areas
The Recruitment qualification covers topics including:
- Supporting the recruitment processes
- Researching candidates through social media networking
- Using a Client Relationship Management (CRM) system for recruitment purposes
- Identifying client recruitment requirements
- Assessing candidates
- Developing working relationships with colleagues
- Sustaining customer-focused relationships with clients
- Developing sales proposals
Learners are allocated their own dedicated Training Adviser who will set and agree tasks to complete between visits, monitor progress and give support throughout.
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Recruitment Resourcing
The qualification covers activities and processes that are carried out by trainee recruitment consultants and resourcers working within a recruitment business.
Advanced Apprenticeship in Recruitment
This qualification is for recruitment consultants who are able to demonstrate a good range of knowledge and experience within their role.