About the apprenticeship
MBS Electrical, Failsworth is an established and successful electrical contracting business carrying out mainly a wide range of domestic, industrial and commercial work. The business is now searching for an enthusiastic electrical apprentice with at least a years experience to join the team. The right candidate will obtain a full electrical installation apprenticeship and become a fully trained electrician.
Tasks associated with the role will include;
- Inspect and test
- Find and fix faults
- Installation of power systems
- Fire protection
- Security and data-network systems
- Maintenance checks
At least a years experience of electrical practical or training would be required.
Closes On30/11/2020Interviews On01/12/2020Starts On07/12/2020
- Good practical skills
- Ability to follow technical drawings, plans and diagrams
- Ability to work carefully, methodically and safely
- Ability to measure accurately
- Head for heights
- Willingness to work in all sorts of weather
- Willingness to work in confined spaces
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both in a team and alone
- Good problem-solving skills
GCSE Grades 4-9 (A-C) or equiv in English and mathsPersonal Qualities
- Good Communicator
- Good timekeeper
- Can Do attitude
- Electro Technical Apprenticeship Level 3 Standard
- Future Prospects
- It is expected that following a successful apprenticeship, a full time position will be made available based on company finances at the time.
- Must have at least one years experience
- Are you available for immediate start?
- How will you travel to your apprenticeship?
Filter ApplicationsYesShow CompanyYesApplication RouteNAS
- It is expected that following a successful apprenticeship, a full time position will be made available based on company finances at the time