Brighten Your Future
Now that everyone has their exam results, people are making decisions about their future and there’s never been a better time to start an apprenticeship. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Qualifications at Level 2 to Level 7 (degree level and beyond) with NO student debt
- A wage and paid holiday
- Full support from a team throughout the apprenticeship
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Increased future earning potential
And why Total People? We’re happy to report that it’s easy to answer:
- Graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- 87% of learners would recommend us
- Our learners are an incredible 9% more likely to achieve than the national benchmark
- We make up 1.6% of all apprenticeship starts across the UK
- We are significantly above the national benchmark achievement and success rates
- We support 6500 apprentices in 20 broad occupational areas
And with a report in FE News stating that apprentices can earn up to 270% more over their lifetime than university graduates, really what’s not to love?
Hear From Our Apprentices
Don't just take our word for it, click here and select 'Case Studies' to watch and read some inspiring testimonials directly from our apprentices.
What Options Are Available?
Unlike other providers, we offer apprenticeships in a wealth of industries, job roles and qualifications in order to suit your needs. Currently, we have 100+ available vacancies in over 30 different professions, click here to have a look at some of the options available.
We are aware that the step going from school to the working world can be incredibly daunting, and some people need additional support and guidance to make this step.
We are proud to offer a wealth of options and avenues to help your young person become apprenticeship or job ready, such as our Supported Internship and Traineeship options, please click here to find out more.
See How We Can Help You
If you'd like to find out more, register your interest or simply ask a few questions, contact us, it’s time to shine.