What is upskilling?
Upskilling is simply a way to train your employees so that they can become better equipped at doing what they do best.
You can start your staff on an apprenticeship quickly and easily, with full support and guidance from Total People.
We can help you align your staff development goals to your business growth, offering a wide variety of learning programmes that suit both you and your employees.
Get in touch
Experts in apprenticeships
We work with hundreds of employers, and help over 5,000 apprentices across Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside, Lancashire and the Midlands upskill themselves with a recognised qualification.
With expertise in designing and delivering high quality apprenticeships of all levels, we can support you to secure apprenticeship qualifications for your staff in a number of specialist sectors, including:
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Digital Skills
- Health and Social Care
- Leadership and Management
We can support you with accessing funding, understanding apprenticeship standards and processes to help you get up and running as quickly as possible.
Benefits of upskilling
Upskilling brings many benefits to both employers and employees; it’s a win-win solution that adds value to the business and the individual.
- Remain competitive by bringing staff knowledge up to date
- Low risk and cost-effective, funded by levy or co-investment
- Increased productivity and employee engagement
- Better staff retention and reduced costs
- Ability to align with your business growth and staff development objectives.
- Increased motivation and job satisfaction
- Ability to align apprenticeship to personal development and career goals
- Clear direction of learning, supported by a dedicated Learning Coach
- Professional recognition by gaining a nationally recognised qualification
- Opportunity to progress onto further learning routes on completion.