Reserve Your Funding

Our expert team can help you get up and running with the Reserve My Funding system


We can support you in arranging apprenticeships online


We'll help you to understand your Apprenticeship Service account


We'll work with you to manage your apprenticeships effectively

Reserve my Funding supports non-levy paying employers

‘Reserve my Funding’ enables you – the employer – to reserve the funding for an apprenticeship before you recruit or offer an apprenticeship to a new or existing member of staff. 

It’s a simple process that helps you to plan more efficiently and gives you access to critical funding covering 95% of the apprenticeship cost. Smaller employers will need to pay the remaining 5% to the apprenticeship provider to support the training.  

How does it help? It gives you peace of mind, safe in the knowledge that your funding is in place before the apprenticeship starts. 

​​​​​​What Reserve My Funding means to employers

Once you’ve created an Apprenticeship Service account, you’ll be able to:

  • Choose an apprenticeship that best suits the needs of your business 
  • Choose an apprenticeship provider from the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (RoATP) to deliver training 
  • Find an End-Point Assessment Organisation (EPAO) to deliver the End-Point Assessment (EPA) for your chosen standard 
  • Reserve access to funding for apprenticeship training and assessment 
  • Agree contracts with providers.
Reserve My Funding Information Sheet

Get in touch

Please complete this form and we'll get back to you.

You can read more information about how Total People uses your personal information by reading our privacy policy here.

Close up of hands pointing something on a laptop screen

What can I use funding for?

1. You can only reserve funding for apprenticeship standards (not frameworks).

2. You can only reserve funding for up to three apprenticeships starts.

We’re here to support you

Reserve My Funding means you have more control in arranging finances for apprenticeships, but we're on hand to suport you every step of the way.

Graphic design of three human figures with geometric elements

Carrying out a Training Needs Analysis

Graphic design of stars and a hand with geometric elements

Build a training programme with you 

Guidance on End-Point Assessment (EPA)

Graphic design of a circle with geometric elements

Advice on implementing 20% off-the-job training

Young person wearing a safety helment and protective gear in a warehouse

Our apprenticeships

We provide apprenticeships in a number of industry areas, from entry level if you want to recruit a new apprentice up to more advanced levels for existing staff members.

Icon with outline of signed document

Case Studies

We work with businesses of all shapes and sizes, helping them to make the most of apprenticeships and work-based learning.

View all
Icon of human figure walking with a megaphone

Get in touch

Whether you’d like to know more about a specific apprenticeship or ask a question, we’re here to help.


Contact us
Icon with three human figure, one of which holding a laptop


Here are some resources to help guide you as an employer.

View all