The Crane Centre have a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Hydraulic Engineer to join an experienced team based in Sandbach. Our core business is in sales, service and installation of cranes and the role includes service and inspection of lorry loader cranes and accurately diagnose and rectify faults on cranes / hydraulics and electric's systems.
About the apprenticeship
- Service and inspection of lorry loader cranes
- Carry out warranty work on new cranes
- Accurately diagnose and rectify faults on cranes / hydraulics and electrics systems
- Installation of new cranes onto new and used chassis'
- Carry out PDI's on new installations
- Dealing face-to-face with customers on a regular basis
- Completion of paperwork in an accurate manner
Apprenticeship qualification and training
- Level 3 Maintenance and Operations Engineering Technician apprenticeship
- Off-the-job training - day release at the Total People Training Centre (CW2 8AB)
- The apprentice must achieve level 2 English and mathematics prior to taking the end-point assessment for the apprenticeship if you haven't achieved them on entry
If you are successful, we'll provide you with a full company induction and work with you to identify your development needs and career progression plan.
About the employer
THE CRANE CENTRE LTD
CW11 3JG View Map